Venari Solutions Limited has a commitment to ensure that your privacy is protected. Any personal information that you provide which could identify you when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Data that you enter into our online forms is stored securely and processed in accordance with the data protection act.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. If you do not wish to be contacted please let us know.
• We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Contact details, when supplied by you, are not shared with any other organisation outside of Venari Solutions Limited, rented or sold. We do not want you to be inconvenienced by unwanted telephone calls or unwanted emails.
Personal data is only collected through the Venari Solutions Limited web site for the purpose of processing information requests and answering queries. No personal information is collected by Venari Solutions Limited.
Local, National, International.
Qualified Professional Investigators
EDI Level 3 Award
Data Protection Act Notified
• Disclosure and Barring Service Checked
• PII and PLI Insured
• Association of British Investigators